1. Cultivate business management professionals by
offering general education and formal and informal curricula for
continuing growth and development
2. Train students in business management professional
knowledge and innovative ability.
3. Develop students¡¦ ability to integrate theory and
practical skills by providing them with opportunities to participate
in projects to enhance their competence in critical thinking,
problem solving, report writing and public presentation.
4. Develop students¡¦ ability in commercial
information system management and analysis.
5. Fulfill the ideal of vocational education by
engaging in industrial academic cooperation.
6. Provide students with guidance to help them obtain
professional certificates as an advantage when applying for a job.
7. Enhance students¡¦ foreign language ability to meet
the needs of the internationalization of enterprises.
8. Provide students with an integrated program to
expand their professional expertise.