1. Chen, M.S., Chang, H.J.
and Liao, C.N. (2005). Optimization model for salesforce compensation under
effort level. Journal of Information & Optimization Sciences 26 (3),
2. Liao, C.N. (2006). The Effect of Retailing Channel under Private Brand
and Transaction Cost. Journal of China Institute of Technology 34, 59-74.
3. Chen, M.S., Chang, H.J., Huang, C.W. and Liao, C.N. (2006). Channel
coordination and transaction cost: A game-theoretic analysis. Industrial
Marketing Management 35 (2), 178-190. (SSCI) (通訊作者)
4. Liao, C.N. (2007). Marketing Channel Competition and Transaction Cost:
Nash Game Perspective. Journal of China Institute of Technology 36, 53-66.
5. Liao, C.N. (2007). The effects of transaction cost on market transparency
when Hotelling market. Journal of Information & Optimization Sciences 28(1),
6. Liao, C.N. (2007). Salesforce incentive within organizational life cycle:
A transaction cost analysis. Human Systems Management 26(1), 1-9. (EI)
7. Liao, C.N. (2008). Marketing channel competition in TCA approach. Journal
of China Institute of Technology 38, 255-270.
8. Liao, C.N. (2008). Incentive reward control: Based on the competitive
advantage, transaction cost economics and organizational life cycle
viewpoint. Human Systems Management 27(2), 123-130. (EI)
9. Liao, C.N. (2009). A joint demand uncertainty, sales effort, and rebate
form in marketing channel. Journal of Statistics & Management Systems,
12(1), 155-172. (EI)
10. Liao, C.N. (2009). Formulating the multi-segment goal programming.
Computers & Industrial Engineering, 56(1), 138-141. (SCI)
11. Liao C.N. (2009). Estimate guarantee service costs using learning curve
model: A watch chain store empirical study. ProbStat Forum 2, 31-39.
12. Liao C.N. (2009). A zero-one goal programming model for marketing
project selection. Journal of China Institute of Technology 40, 77-88.
13. Liao, C.N. (2009). Optimal control of salesforce compensation under
transaction cost. International Journal of Information and Management
Science 20(4), 535-546. (EI、TSSCI)
14. Liao, C.N. (2009).The strategic training of marketing concept model (STMCM):
A conceptual framework. Human Systems Management 28(4), 193-200. (EI)
15. Liao, C.N. (2009). Using multi-segment and multi-choice GP in marketing
application. Journal of China University of Science and Technology 41,
16. Liao, C.N. and Kao, H.P. (2010). Supplier selection model using Taguchi
loss function, analytical hierarchy process and multi-choice goal
programming. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 58(4), 571-577. (SCI)
17. Liao, C.N. (2010). A customer service strategy framework under
transaction cost conception. Journal of China University of Science and
Technology 42, 205-220.
18. Liao, C.N. (2010). Supplier selection project using an integrated
Delphi, AHP and Taguchi loss function. ProbStat Forum 3, 118-134.
19. Liao, C.N. and Kao, H.P. (2010). A hybrid channel Stackelberg game under
transaction cost analysis. International Journal of Information and
Management Science 21(3), 343-363. (EI、TSSCI)
20. Chih, I.L. and Liao, C.N. (2010). An application technique of the
selected success criteria in purchasing process. Journal of China University
of Science and Technology, 45, 113-126.
21. Chih, I.L. and Liao, C.N. (2010).The marketing activities management
systems model: a conceptual framework under BPM. Journal of China University
of Science and Technology, 45, 143-156.
22. Liao, C.N. and Kao, H.P. (2011).An integrated fuzzy TOPSIS and MCGP
approach to supplier selection in supply chain management. Expert Systems
with Applications, 38(9), 10803-10811. (SCI)
23. Liao, C.N., Chih I.L. and Fu, Y.K. (2011). Cloud computing: A conceptual
framework for knowledge management system. Human Systems Management 30(3),
24. Liao, C.N. (2011). Fuzzy analytical hierarchy process and multi-segment
goal programming applied to new product segmented under price strategy.
Computers & Industrial Engineering. 61(3), 831-841. (SCI)
25. Chen, P.Y, Chang, H.J. and Liao, C.N. (2011). The valuation and strategy
of foreign operations under stochastic price: a real options model. Journal
of Testing and Evaluation. 39(6), 1174-1188. (SCI)
26. Liao, C.N. (2011). Revised multi-segment goal programming and
applications. ProbStat Forum. 4, 110-119.
27. Liao, C.N., Fu, Y.K., Chen, Y.C. and Chih, I.L. (2012). Applying fuzzy-MSGP
approach for supplier evaluation and selection in food industry. African
Journal of Agricultural Research. 7(5), 726-740. (SCI)
28. Yen, C.W., Liao, C.N. and Fu, Y.K. (2012). Relationship between national
culture and tipping intentions: a study of American and Taiwanese consumers.
Journal of Sport and Recreation Research. 7(1). 37-52.
29. Liao, C.N. (2013). An evaluation model using fuzzy TOPSIS and goal
programming for TQM consultant selection. Journal of Testing and Evaluation.
41(1), 1-9. (SCI)
30. Liao, C.N. (2013). A fuzzy approach to business travel airline selection
using an integrated AHP-TOPSIS-MSGP methodology. International Journal of
Information Technology & Decision Making. 12(1), 119-137. (SCI)
31. Liao, C.N. and Kao, H.P. (2014). An evaluation approach to logistics
service using fuzzy theory, quality function development and goal
programming. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 68(2), 54-64. (SCI).
32. Liao, C.N. and Chih, I.L. (2014). Knowledge management system selection
by multi-choice goal programming. Human Systems Management. 33, 19-25 (EI)
33. Chen, K.H., Liao, C. N. and Wu, L. C. (2014). A selection model to
logistic centers based on TOPSIS and MCGP methods: The case of airline
industry. Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/470128
34. Liao, C. N. and H. P. (2014). A QFD Approach for Cloud Computing
Evaluation and Selection in KMS: A Case Study. International Journal of
Computational Intelligence Systems. 7(5), 896-908. (SCI)
35. Liao, C.N., Hung, J.Y., Kao, H. and Wu, C.J. (2014). Marketing strategy
model: A conceptual framework for micro-enterprises, Human Systems
Management. 33, 199-206. (EI)
36. Liao, C.N., Fu, Y.K. and Wu, L.C. (2015). Integrated FAHP, ARAS-F and
MSGP methods for green supplier evaluation and selection. Technological and
Economic Development of Economy. doi:10.3846/20294913.2015.1072750. (SSCI)
37. Liao, C.N., Lin, C.H. and Fu, Y.K. (2015). An integrative new product
launches strategies selection model using ANP, TOPSIS and MCGP.
Technological and Economic Development of Economy.
38. Chen, K.H., Chang, W.I., Chih, I.L. and Liao, C.N. (2015). Framing the
decision-making model of the Chinese business with Feng-Shui concept. Human
Systems Management. 34, 225–232. (EI) (通訊作者)
39. Hsu, H.H., Huang, W.L., Fu, Y.K., Liao, C.N. (2016). A fuzzy model to
green supplier selection using AHP, ARAS and MCGP approach. Transylvanian
review. Vol XXIV, No. 8, Special Issue, 2016 (SSCI) (通訊作者)
40. Huang, W.L., Liao, C.N. (2016). Fuzzy multi-segment goal programming and
application. ANDAMIOS. Accepted (SSCI) (通訊作者)